Wednesday, May 28, 2008

缘 。。

Moving on... This phrase keeps popping up in my head recently...

There are a lot of changes taking place in the office. With the high price of petroleum, it is getting more difficult to trade. Trading is no longer based on fundamentals. This applies to other commodities as well. I guess traders just need to learn to adjust and handle...

We saw people leaving the company... Traders and support staff... Yesterday, it was announced that our trading leader is going to our office in Houston. He is smart and really appreciative of our hard work. Will sure miss him...

Shermane, my good buddy in the office also left last week. I really miss those days in 2006 and early 2007. That was the time when many companies, including banks, wanted to get into the physical oil trading business (i.e. buy/sell oil and move it from origin to destination). We were so busy but it was fulfilling... Business has slowed down now... People are still finding ways to trade in today's market... To make correct decisions and of course to make money....

People often said the grass is always greener at the other side.... True??... But I think it is often a hard decision to leave a company... You never know what will happen. But if you never try, you never know too.... Risk and return theory??

Good colleagues are really hard to find... Although I hope that we can work together longer, I guess will still have to understand that people needs to move on in life....

珍惜 .... 惜缘 ....

No comments: