I have just started to read this book - P.S. I Love You, by Cecelia Ahern. Most of you may have already watched the movie. I heard from my brother that it is a touching movie...
My sister and I chanced upon this book at a book rental shop at Beauty World, Bukit Timah. I have read the first fourteen chapters and it is really touching....
A short intro:
Some people wait for their whole lives to find their soul mates. But not Holly and Gerry. They were childhood sweethearts - no one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other. Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms, Holly discovers that Gerry has left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding her into her new life, each signed 'PS, I love you'.... Life is for living, she realises - but it always helps if there's an angel watching over you....
This book is strongly recommended... The best thing is that the English is more UK than American. Better English, I would say.... I feel more comfortable reading it... Hee!
There are other books written by this author. I have placed reservation for them in the library as they were already borrowed... Hahaha...
She has recently won the award for Best Writer in London. So talented...
To know more about her: http://www.cecelia-ahern.com/
Cheers.... Happy reading...
1 comment:
Hey Kate, I just watched the movie. It was really touching.. I kept crying and laughing during the whole show. Wanna borrow the CD??? ;)
Post a Comment