Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love is in the air, at Singapore Flyer....

Hubby and I wanted to have dinner on Friday - 13 Feb 09. To avoid the crowd on 14 Feb.... :p

In the morning, hubby told me we will go to the Singapore Flyer... Yeah!! I was surprised.....
We had wanted to take the ride for quite some time.... I think we should at least experience once.... Keke!

Met hubby at the ticketing office at 7 pm. He has already booked the package..... We were one of the VIPs... Wah.....

I took several pictures of the Flyer, before it turns dark.... Being the VIP, we were entitled to express boarding, bypass the usual queue. Yippee!!!! We were brought to a special waiting area for the ride. The person in charge told us that it is about 42 storeys high!! Scary....




For our flight, we had the signature cocktail with strawberries. This is the first time I had cocktail...Bitter but not too bad. Lucky hubby chose the strawberry cocktail package instead of the champagne one. He knows that I love strawberries ..... But I only managed to drink half a glass.... My face already feels hot!!! 真没用。。。Hahaha..... We also had a pair of cocktail glasses and heart-shaped chocolate pralines in the package....





The flight was pleasant.... Beautiful view above.... I took lots of pictures and videos during the 30 mins ride. We could not even feel that it is moving..... There were love songs played in the cubicle too.... As we drank the cocktail and ate nuts, we chat and enjoyed the awesome view.... Also, I love the colours on the Flyer. They were ever changing....So beautiful.....




After the ride, we had dinner at Hibiki Japanese restaurant.... Food was not too bad. We love the shabu shabu the most....




The F1 track is just next to the Flyer. We strolled along the track and I took some pictures and video again..... There were many couples there too....

We went to Kbox @Cineleisure after that. One of the brokers had invited the operations personnel of different companies. Hubby's company is one of them. We were amused that we had to queue to use the lifts. I always know that Cineleisure is crowded on Fridays and weekends. But I never expect that there are even controls set up in place for using the lifts! Hahaha.....
I met up with several of my ex-colleagues there. Hubby and I were "forced" to sing too.... They selected “今天你要嫁给我” and “你最珍贵” for us. Paiseh paiseh..... Kekeke!

It was a fun night... My first V day celebration with lao gong..... ; ) Cheers......





No comments: