After 3 weeks of torturing, I finally have a chance to "breathe" better.... My colleague is back at work. I have time to clear my own work.... bits and pieces .... Cheers!!! (",)
Had a fulfilling Saturday... Mil, hubby and I had breakfast at home together. I cooked Taiwanese mee suah and made croissant with salmon spread.. Mil went to salon to have her hairdo done. Hubby did some work at home while I practise on my piano. We then watched movie together.... We left home at home at about 2 pm. Wanted to go shopping at Causeway Point but the carpark was full!! Instead we went to Jurong Point... Very happy to explore the shopping centre together with hubby... Although I am at Jurong for piano lessons every Sunday, I have not really explored the place.
We left Jurong Point at 4 pm and next stop was our Fengshui Master's shop. Master Lim has done all the work for us... We took note of the layout of beds, furniture, kitchen stove and some other small issues...
After our first HDB appointment next week, we can speak to the interior designer and get everything started..... Busy days are approaching again...... But that's how we kickstart the whole renovation.....
一切值得期待!
No comments:
Post a Comment