Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthdays ~ Sept 23

Today is a special day.... On Sept 23 every year, I get to eat 2 types of cake. :) 


Our Founder's Day is on Sept 23 and it is our founder, Mr Fred Koch's birthday. To remember him, every office will have a chocolate cake today. Chocolate is his favourite flavour. This year, the secretary ordered a chocolate mousse cake from Emi Cakes. Surprisingly it is really good.... I had a long presentation that lasted for 3 hours and was too busy to have lunch after that. A piece of this cake really act as a stress reliever! Yum Yum!!

How beautiful it is!!


Today is also Hubby's birthday. Due to work commitments, he could not take leave. We planned to have dinner and shopping in the evening. After work, I went to Coffee Club to collect the cake and we went to Santouka, Cuppage for dinner. We ordered the popular Tokusen Toroniku ("pork cheeks") and ramen... The pork is tasty but a little salty. Our ramen that comes with a small portion of curry rice were delicious... We tucked in immediately when the food was served and forgot to take pictures. But I managed to take a picture of the remains of the "pork cheeks"... 

We went shopping at Centrepoint after that.... Good food + great buys!


Strawberry shortcake from Coffee Club...

"Pork Cheeks"

Happy 31st birthday, Hubby.... Lotsa love ~~ 

Happy birthday to Rima too.... wife of hubby's childhood friend.....