Friday, October 22, 2010

The smile that makes my day

Grandpa has been hospitalised for almost 2 weeks. My heart aches every time I visit him. It must be so frustrating and lonely to be on the bed all day long for him.

Most of the times, he could not really recognise me. But yesterday evening, he gave me a huge smile when I visit him. He recognized me too. I am so so elated... He even waved goodbye to us when we leave. But I can see that he actually can't bear to see us go back.

Today he finally can be discharged.... but he has to go back to the nursing home.

Sometimes I wish... my uncles and aunts could employ a private nurse for him. Let him go home... instead of staying in a nursing home. I find it very sad for them. Old people definitely would like to be at home, with their familes... But I guess it involves some family issues... haiz

May grandpa be free of pain, suffering... Let him recover fast... We love him.....

No comments: