Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy 31st

This year is the best birthday I ever had.

I took leave as it is on a Monday. Hubby is on leave for the whole week too.

I had dinner with my family last Saturday. Mum in law cooked hokkien noodle and we ordered Domino's Pizza. We had other side dishes too. My cake was the Passion Fruit Meringue, from 'The Pattissier'. It is a French dessert. Something different... :)



My cousin called and come over in the afternoon. She made a birthday card for me too. So sweet of her!  I had bodyaches for the whole week and she offered to give me a massage. She is only 17 but has the 'talent'. We discovered years ago... After her massage, I felt so much better....

On Sunday evening, my brother and his gf treated us dinner. We had stewed chicken in a steamboat style... Something different again! Keke!

On Monday, mum in law made mee suah and a boiled egg for me. I checked on some work and hubby and I left home. We went to shop shop at Taka and Kinokuniya. I had a free session of hair spa and hubby just needs to pay for 50%. The sessions ended in 2 hours. I am glad that hubby likes it... It was very refreshing and relaxing...

Hubby has planned for dinner at Robertson Quay. Since I graduated from uni, I have not been there. The place has changed alot. It has become a mini Boat Quay. There are many restaurants but not as crowded as Boat Quay. Since it was still early, we strolled along Robertson Quay. We were caught between Japanese and Italian, and finally I chose Italian. I love Italian pizzas - much better than the US ones. Very home made and the slight "burnt" thin crust is wonderful... Hubby also ordered pama ham and linguini with crabmeat. Yummy!




Mondo Mio signature pizza
Hubby said desserts will be at the next stop... I was saving my stomach for that. We went to Laurent Bernard, that sells French cakes and chocolates. We ordered Chocolate Truffle, which is a dark chocolate cake. Dark chocolate is always sooo good! :)



Chocolate Truffle
This year, I received the most number of birthday wishes in Facebook and smses. Thank you for all the well wishes... Happy 31st! :)

1 comment:

宅女的世界 said...

ケーキやピザはおいしそう!