Thursday, March 10, 2011

Please stop! No more surprises please...

March continues to be a tough month.. We thought we have found a place for my mum, sis and bro to stay during the upgrading period. But yesterday afternoon the most feared thing happened! Sis bf's ex-wife turned up at the condo and make a scene there. After so much discussion and phonecalls, the bf decided that they can still sleep there at night. In the day, they have to go elsewhere, just in case she comes again...

I immediately talked to my boss and he is kind enough to let me work from home. I had wanted to take leave in the afternoons but still work from home. 

The master toilet in my house is still giving us problems after many months. The unit below us complained of leaking of their ceiling to HDB and our contractor has to re-do and bear all costs. Renovation works are really horrible these days. All my colleagues face similar renovation problems. Sianz!! 

According to the myth, when they are hacking and even tiling the toilet, I should not be at home. Not good for baby. So I have to go over to my aunt's place together with my mum on the days they hack or tile.

Too many last minute changes and we have to go with the flow. I just pray hard that the family stays strong together and everything will turn out well.....

No comments: