Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recovering...

Went for my eye review yesterday morning. I was so glad that hubby can go with me. He was on reservist for 2 weeks. But he volunteered to do some stuff and can come home on Sunday afternoon and his officer allows him to go back camp on Monday afternoon.. Thank you hubby!

My vision has improved over the past 2 weeks. The bubble is 80% cleared. There is still a faint black shadow blocking, but at least I could see better. During the eye check, I was so excited when I could see the big alphabet E with my right eye... 2 weeks ago, I can't even see it!

Keeping my fingers crossed.. hopefully it clears up totally soon... and don't look for me again! I want to have my perfect eyesight back... Dr Lee said don't work so hard, sleep and rest well. I should be fine... ;)

No comments: