Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello baby at 32nd week! Last pre-natal class....

Last Saturday was the awaited day to see our baby again, after 5 weeks from the previous check up. Hubby and I have been talking to her, hopefully she let us see her face... :)

It kinda worked...Haha! We finally saw her face and she seems to be very comfortable with her two hands close to her face.... So cute! The image brought smiles to our face.... I think baby looks like Daddy. Let's see if I am right..... (",)

Dr Han said she is well and her head is in a very good position... We hope there will be no further somersaults... Keke!

After the review, we went for our lesson at AMK hub. It is the last lesson with Mrs Wong and the most fun-filled one. She always tries to make her lessons enjoyable and relaxing. We really learned a lot through these 5 weeks. I am so proud of Hubby... He did well during class and read up a lot too.

In 4-7 weeks, we will receive our bundle of joy... Mixed feelings now for me... Excited but bit nervous too. Hee! But we will let nature takes its own course..... Try to stay calm and not too stressed!

加油。。加油。。。

No comments: