Friday, July 1, 2016
One more month before my new BIG role
Counting down.. one more month before I assume a new role.
I would never imagine I will agree to assume this role one day.
So it happens, out of the sudden. Destined? A sacrifice? Loss of financial freedom? Loss of contact with the outside world?
I have to admit, all these questions popped in my mind. What will I become??
Will becoming a SAHM further deteriorate my mental health? Over the last few years, I became mentally strained and now physically tired and often suffered from loss of memory and forgetfulness too. Concentration has become an issue. This is NEVER me before.
Worried. But I have no choice. GO with the flow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey who said becoming SAHM would make you seems so bad??? You should feel lucky and be positive. You can find things you love doing but never had time to do it before. And chance to spend more time with your daughter is priceless. At the same time, you still keep in touch with your dear family and friends and join in activities with them :)
Cheer up Kate! It won't be as worst as you imagined! Just be positive and think of hundreds reasons for being grateful for what you have and you are now. Worrying is just a waste of time :) Take care and all the best!!! ^^
Thank you, Rima!
I have been neglecting my blog, oops! And only sees your comment one year later..
You take care too!
Post a Comment