Thursday, October 19, 2017

Embarking on a new journey.. very soon

Today we receive a letter from the primary school informing us on Clarisse's class and her house colour. I have been excitedly looking forward to the info and jumped up for joy when I saw the colour is blue! Just because blue is her lucky colour. It would have been nice if it is red as my house colour was red then. 🤣

There are a number of forms to be completed. And the book list is enclosed.
I remember loving the book list and class schedule when I was young and even when I was in poly and university. Haha! Now I have to buy books for my gal and prepare her for her new path.

This feeling is so surreal!

And I hope she would adjust well in her new journey in 3 months and love her new environment, teachers and friends.

No comments: