"I think you need tissues, mummy," she said and ran to the living room to get for me. This was when my throat tickled and I started to cough.
She related how she helped her teachers to carry the heavy detergent and other items from the redmart delivery. And she helped to scrub the floor.
She expressed that the most important job of Daddy is just being Daddy. Gosh! I was taken aback.
She surprised me when she volunteered to wash dishes in Grandma's house while we were preparing dinner.
She enjoys reading and mastered the skill of silent reading.
She is able to look after the younger children and even tried to coax Everly to finish her dinner.
She sits on stool with her legs placed on top of the other at times.
Wow and the list goes on...
Our 6 years and 4 months old little lady.. growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment