Thursday, December 15, 2022

Here comes my favourite November 💕🌈🌹

1st: Final html paper, it is definitely the hardest paper. But this time round, she could do all the 语文应用 part. I only hope she can at least pass... 

Nevertheless, I am just so happy that the exams are finally over... And so glad that she took all papers smoothly.  Not an easy feat. 🙏🙌
With that, lil C completed the arduous P5 academic journey.

3rd: She bolted out of gate and told me she got 93 for Math! It's been a long time since she rushed out to tell me her marks. Thankfully her carelessness for prob sums only minus 2 marks. It was a wonderful feat, in fact her best ever since she got 100 in P1 eoy exam. She got AL3 for science, AL1 for Chinese and AL2 for English after including the 2 WAs. It was a waste as she missed 1 mark to AL1. Overall she did very well. 

There were activities lining up after the exams. First up, the leadership and experimental day on 4th at Sentosa. It was an extremely hot day and I was glad it went well. It ended at 5pm and she was tired from all the walking while playing amazing race. All her BFFs are in the other even register number group and she didn't not like her group. I had to shower her with WA since she went underground into the tunnels at Fort Siloso. She said the smell inside was awful. But she likes the skywall there.

I went back to Dorra finally and ended signed up again on 4th. Then met hub for late lunch. Tried soup mala for the first time and it is too 麻 for me. 

Then they had sexual education and she learned about sexual harassment which is interesting since she did not know about man molesting boys. But about body changes she already knew. She even cutely said no wonder she smelled like garlic at times 🙈

She also made plans with Yee Xuan and Naomi on going to wild wild wet. Amidst the changing of dates by Naomi, finally it was decided to be on 28th

Besides taking the bilingual award, she is nominated for the outstanding contribution to CCA award. Not sure if it is the MOE eagles award. Sadly, parents were not invited again and I couldn't witness her going on stage. 

19th: We went to Pei's house and I replaced hubby in the MJ when he volunteered to go and search for milk powder for lil Elias. My luck was 👍

20th: afraid that we might have to split tables, hubby booked a restaurant, Famous Palace at seletar Country club on recommendation from his friend. After 2 years we finally can dine out together for mummy's birthday. She also said it has been a long time... 🙏

21st: First Monday of sch hols. We went to Dino Land at Yishun Safra with Shayne and Seth. It was also been a long while they went out together. We had free fruit Popsicles and nuggets and fries at Mac before Shabu Sai with mum too for dinner. Her throat was bit painful at night. Here comes to the rescue of EOs... 🙏♥️

24th: Brought her to Jewel and surprisingly it was not crowded at all as compared to during June hols. I guess most people already left Singapore for vacation.. All of a sudden, a Sec school girl approached her and she ended up playing with her and friend. Then they also sat down and chatted... 🤨 We then met with hubby and went to her favourite Itacho Sushi for dinner. 

25th: Finally bought a new wall clock when our 6th year clock suddenly dropped off a week ago. Never realised it was so inconvenient without a wall clock. Lil C didn't want to go all the way to Henderson to have teochew porridge with mum, Aunt Fen. Not her favourite food and she didn't want to go out. But I wanted to eat teochew porridge. Getting old... I used to dislike that when I was much younger. The fishcake tasted really good. 

26th: with pei not in SG, mum and aunt Fen came over to play MJ. I had insomnia that night.. Body aching next day. My weight also soared to 77kg. Luckily after detox treatment at Dorra, I felt better. 

28th: Finally its www day. It was super hot but with slight drizzle. It came and go. I bought pizzas and 100 plus for the girls. Lil C was afraid to try kraken racers and didn't want to do ula ula 3rd time with her friends. She is scared as I am not there with her to play. I managed to take pics for them. We had both Macs brunch and Watami dinner with them. Glad that memories are created for the 3 of them. Naomi told me about SCGS and she could take train to Newton easily and she even went to their open house. Aiya I didn't know they had one on 25th..

Lil C has been saying that she will just go yishun town as she doesn't want to travel and she doesn't want to go to a girl's school. Hmm... She even could reason that the world needs boys and girls.. Alamak.. I kinda just let her be. Don't want to stress over secondary schools. 

We ended the last day of November with piano class, bought her comics and Xmas pressies for Shermane's boys and dinner at Pasta Mania. 

Cheers to December... 💗




No comments: