2nd: first facial of the year and I took the TEL to springleaf, bus 860 and walked home. 💚
3th: last day before school starts. I went through some work errors with lil C and I wanted it to be a relaxing day although I need to make dinner 🙏
4th: the school year starts! I was feeling surreal more than stressed. Found her cute missing front tooth P1 picture. 😍
First week ended with minimal lessons, Admin stuff, study skills workshop. But she left her handbook in class when she didn't know her friend put it under her desk. Just hope carelessness don't continue to hit her this year...
Mrs Lim started with Fractions word probs instead of algebra. Lil C been learning the new P6 Fractions while I am thankful to teacher Janice from Jimmy Math and also the Math prob sums books from visible math academy. We learn together. 🙌
This year is so different. We received the WA dates and marks weightage notice on second week of school. Also on the supp classes dates. Since it is the cny month, classes will only start in Feb.
CNY break flew by and lil C lamented that it was so sad. But at least she celebrated and played since the WA is on Feb and CNY was so early this year. But it rained so so much and its a extremely unusual cold CNY. Lil C started to have nose bleed before CNY arrived and a lot of dried pi sai. When the cold weather hits, she suddenly sneezed on day 1 and lasted the entire day. As since day 1 and cannot take zyrtec, can only rely on oils. At night I did nose irrigation for her after so many years. Helped her to sleep better. Very thankful that she was so much better on day 2 with slight mucus in nose. We could go to mil and aunt Fen place.
Puberty seems to reach its peak and lil C does not eat as much as before.
7th day is celebrated at pei house. We could not celebrate this year but hub said ok to give red packets but through me instead of him. I broke a plate on eve. Haiz.. 🙏
Decided to take bus 807 home after school on 25th when school resumes after CNY. Surprisingly we reached home almost the same time as when we take taxi. Lil C enjoyed it and hope to take together with Chloe soon. She was excited with YX also boarded our bus after a few stops.
Fan taisui year, I only wish for lil C 平安喜乐,身体健康 albeit being a highly at stake and important year.
On 26th, she limped a little while walking out of school. She fell when someone knocked her while playing during recess. Haiz.. Thankfully she felt better when I used ginger patch on her.
This year is an action packed year, friendship meant even more to her. Hope that she can find some comfort admist the hustle and bustle of school life.
This month also marks the first time lil C attends TPL at Crown Centre. Been making breakfast every Saturday. We also excitedly explored the Star vista mall and the tomato udon from itacho became her regular lunch menu. As for me I found the nam kee mee hoon kueh there as well as spinach cheese bread from crown bakery.
A good start to the new year. がんばって🙏
No comments:
Post a Comment