Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pop Piano @ Yamaha

Last Sunday was quite a fun-filled and tiring day ......

My bf and I met up with his childhood friend, Raymond and his wife, Rima for high tea at Ellenborough cafe @ Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel. Guess what?! We had the meal for free.
Actually it was all thanks to the hard work of my bf and Raymond. We went to the Tanjong beach at Sentosa in March for Swissotel Family Day. Rima enrolled my bf in the sand castle building competition while I was enrolled in the treasure hunt ..... His team won the first prize and we got 4 complimentary high tea vouchers ...... The spread at the high tea was not too bad .....

Here's the great piece of work ...... "IR @ Sentosa" :





Oops .... I forgot that I should talk about pop piano ....... Haa!


My bf and I planned to shop around at Plaza Sing and head towards Merchant Court at about 3 pm .... Then I walked past Yamaha and wanted to check on adult piano classes ...... The friendly lady began to introduce the available courses when we asked if there are any courses for adults who want to learn from scratch ..... She recommended the "Pop Piano" course whereby we will learn the basics and also learn to play pop songs and traditional tunes .... Sounds interesting ...... But there is one concern about their courses ..... There are no replacement classes if you can't make it for the class on that day ..... Haiz ..

Overall, the fee is quite reasonable. They have group and individual classes. For individual classes, the fee is $84 per month for a duration of approximately 6 months ..... Classes are held once a week for one hour and there are evening classes too ..... I was so tempted to sign up ......

But I still need to attend Japanese classes now .... So I am afraid that I may not have the time to take up another course ...... Hopefully by next year, I am able to take up piano classes when I complete my nihongo ......

Yeah! So happy .... at least i took a step ..... nearer to fulfilling my childhood dream now. Looking forward to it ...........




No comments: