Our office has been rather quiet for the past few days. Many people went on vacation or have returned to their hometown in the States... This makes the office colder than before... Cannot believe that I actually have to put on a sweater as well as a shawl.... Freezing!!
I have since recovered from flu and sore throat but still trying to finish the antibiotics... Hopefully I can fully recover before the new year 2008!!
Yesterday, I had bodyaches again.. Maybe due to the irritating air-con in the office. Took a panadol and feel better.... In the afternoon, we received a piece of good news... Our office will be closed on 24th Dec, Christmas Eve... So happie!!!!
This is the first time and could be the last time too. It could be due to the Hari Raya Haji holiday tomorrow and the Singapore oil trading market decides that since the holidays are so close, the market should be very quiet with little trading activity....
My extended family are having a Christmas Eve pot luck party at one of my aunt's place. Looking forward to it.... Great food and fun!!.....
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! Cheers... : )
1 comment:
Finally u wrote on ur blog again.. hahahaha.... I suggest.. that you buy and drink Vitamin.. You can try to drink 'Centrum' 'cos it provides vitamins and other minerals from A to Z. It will make ur body stronger and not to fall sick often.. I'm not trying to promote the product.. but since I've been using it for few months.. I can see the difference.. ^^ Merry X'mas n Happy New Year too..
Post a Comment