This Christmas is quite a special one for me.... Hmm......
As mentioned in my previous post, my office was closed on Christmas Eve. So I had 4 days of rest - Sat, Sun, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... It was so wonderful!!
On Christmas Eve, I tried to sleep more but still woke up early in the morning... 太阳公公 woke me up.. Ha!... Everyone else at home needs to work. My mum and I went to Northpoint @Yishun to have breakfast and shop shop. We went back home at around 1 pm and rest.
At about 4pm, we left home and headed to my aunt's place for our pot luck Christmas party. There were lots of food... This is the first time I saw pork knuckle from Vila'ge... The taste is okay but there were still some "hair" on it...Yucks! I think this is the english version of 猪脚... My aunt made Chocolate Fondue and I bought marshmallows , strawberries and kiwis...Yummy!!!
My bf then suggested to watch movie - "I am Legend". Although it was only the sneak preview, there were only four rows of seats left in Golden Village @ Yishun. So we gave up....
We continued to chat among my cousins and watched TV... My bf then suggested that we play badminton on Christmas Day. Good idea! But there were some problems with the website for Yishun Sports Hall and we could not book the courts online. Hmph!! So we thought of calling the sports hall the next day...
It's finally Christmas.... I thought that I could sleep a bit longer again.... But the phone woke me up. It was my aunt. She asked if we were still keen on badminton. My brother has the phone number of Yishun Sports Hall but he is still sleeping.... So I found the number from his hp and booked the courts. A rude lady answered the phone and asked me which court I wanted. This is the first time I book badminton court and to me all courts are the same... So I asked her what is the difference. Guess what? She just replied in a sickening tone that since I could not make up my mind, she will just give me court 3 and 4... I told her off that she is being so rude. Then she just repeats: "Yes, since you can not make up your mind, I told you I give you courts 3 and 4".... So angry! But after that, she sounds a bit nicer and address me as "Mdm"... Maybe she needs to work on a Christmas so bad mood... Haiz...
The last time that I played badminton was 2 years ago.... Whahahaha...
I had fun this time... I played with my bf, my aunt and cousins.. After that, we went for light lunch and headed home. I was a little tired but felt refreshing after the exercise...... Hee!
After shower, my mum said that she wanted to buy a new wardrobe... Since she wanted to buy a new one for a long time, I decided to buy one. We went to a furniture shop opposite my house. We went there 5 years ago to buy a bookshelf. Long long time ago... The uncle there is very friendly and not pushy. He recommends those on promotion and explains to me when I told him the problem with wardrobe with sliding doors. In the end, we bought a huge and spacious wardrobe, a drawer chest (with 3 big and 2 small drawers) and a dressing table. After bargaining and discount, the total cost is $1100... I think the price is quite reasonable ba....
After that, my mum, sis and her bf, bro, my bf and I went to Whampoa (our old neighbourhood) for dinner.. It was newly renovated so my mum wanted to take a look. We drove there and had a hard time finding a place to park. The place is crowded and we had to split up to find seats. Some of us had to order food while some find seats. Finally we got our seats and waited for almost an hour for all food to arrive.
At about 9.45 pm, we headed towards the carpark after dinner. We were so surprised when we saw my bf's car full of bird shit! It was horrible.... My bf then said the birds must be having diarhorea!! Haha... We then drove to the nearest petrol kiosk for manual wash...Omg! I have never seen so much bird shit before! Luckily the car was all clean again after the "shower"...Yeah!
Finally we reached home at about 10.30pm... Tired le... I then went to bed at almost 12 am... The 4-day holiday has ended.... Back to reality today! Hee! But I am looking forward to the upcoming holiday.... My aunt and my brother are organising our next gathering program.... Street Soccer!!!
I will update again....Till then, that's all for now... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment