In my last post, I talked about my extended family's gathering activity.... Yeap! We managed to organise street soccer for the guys and badminton for the girls on the last Saturday of 2007... It was quite fun... After the games, we went to a farm place near Choa Chu Kang...Ehhh...can't remember the name.. My bf had wanted to go there to look at puppies. But now there is only a shop left and it was already closed by the time we reached. Luckily it was not a wasted trip as we discovered goats and rabbits as we walked around. We bought vegetables to feed the goats and carrots to feed the rabbits. They were so kawaii.... Hee!
Ohhh... My childhood wish...dream....Hmmm.....
My bf and I went to my aunt's place to help her to fix her pc on new year's day... My cousin is playing the piano and to my surprise he has scores for songs by Richard Clayderman. He is still learning to play... The music was so beautiful... I was really excited! So I told my aunt that I have checked out Yamaha and there is no replacement class if I miss a lesson... She then talked casually about my cousin's new piano teacher. While chatting, an idea struck me... I would like to learn from her and thus I asked my aunt to check with the teacher if she is available on Saturdays. My bf is planning to learn golf and so we can each learn something on Saturdays...
Yesterday, my aunt told me that she has confirmed with the teacher that there is a time slot for me at 12 pm every Saturday. The duration is 45 mins per lesson and fee is $160 for 4 lessons. Sounds reasonable right? Hahaha...
I could borrow the electric piano from my cousin to practise at home as my aunt has bought a big musical piano for him...
My first lesson is on Feb 2nd... Yippee!!... I love the piano since young but my family could not afford for piano lessons.. I remember how I used to play children's songs like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald on the little "toy" piano when I was a little girl....
I hope if it is not too late for me now.. If all goes well, I can pass the highest grade 8 in time to come... With grade 8 certification, I can become a piano teacher too..... ; p
No comments:
Post a Comment