Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Indigestion...


Had glutinous rice from Old Chang Kee for breakfast this morning... Right after that, feel unwell. The food seems to be stuck in the middle of the stomach. After light lunch, had papaya and honeydew. Hope that can aid the digestion... But it got worse... Lots of burping, felt uncomfortable...

I tried to search the web for any home remedy. Found one! To drink ginger tea.... I had green tea earlier but no effect... Hesitate to have another cup of tea... Too cooling for the body... But really no choice. I found Dilmah's Ginger tea in the pantry. Lucky me! After I drank and apply Tiger balm on my stomach, it feels a little better. Less burping....

Hope I will get better tomorrow....... Glutinous rice always gives me indigestion. My stomach is really weak in digesting this. Also, I ate too fast.... There is an article in the web that says that eating too fast is one of the causes for indigestion. Have to remember...... Haiz...

No comments: