There was no queue, unlike McDonalds.... A nice lady served us and we ordered the A.M Platter meal and the A.M Fillet Bun meal.... Hmm.... the fillet bun is good.... Hubby and I had the same thought... The hashbrown was not nice... I think is the oil that they use.... The chicken fillet is the best. Oh they have something known as - Honey biscuit. We added more maple syrup. Not bad..... As for the coffee, Hubby thinks that fast food chains coffee are like "drain water"..... Keke!That is what I thought so when I first went to the States... American coffee really cannot be compared to our Asian coffee.... Also, the platter meal is supposed to be something similar to McDonalds's Big Breakfast set.... But KFC does not have muffin or bread.... Just a mini honey biscuit. We don't think it is filling.... Hee! Hubby said he would give them another chance. Next time will try the Waffles & Eggs meal. I would want to try the Twister Meal...... Hope that it is better.....
We still managed to finish everything.... We went to NTUC Fairprice after that. Bought some groceries and head home. Hubby had to do some work at home while I did some housework and practise piano.....
We made bee hoon soup and the Myojo Mee Pok dry for lunch. Added lots of bean sprouts into the bee hoon soup. We had vegetables, fishcakes, mushroom balls too.... Yummy!! As we ate, we watched the Taiwan movie - Cape No. 7 together. It is quite boring and messy in the beginning. But overall, it is a touching movie..... A love story about a 60 year old romance that somehow or rather touched the hearts of two young people.... A new love story began..... : )
In the evening, we went to Cold Storage to collect vouchers that Hubby had redeemed from his credit card rewards. We also went to Popular bookstore to collect vouchers and use them to buy CD storage boxes and bag and a Nyonya receipes cookbook.....
I am really glad that I can spend time with hubby alone on a weekend..... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment