Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am in Europe!!!

Bonjour!!! First greeting I heard in Geneva, Switzerland.... Geneva is mainly a French speaking place..... But luckily most of the people can speak English....

The flight from Singapore to Zurich was great! Of all my long haul trips, this is the best.... I could sleep for 7 hours for the 12 hours flight. I watched 2 movies too - The Proposal and Night in the Museum, Part 3..... Nice!! Food was good.... As it was a night flight, I was served supper and I was surprised to see Bak Kut Teh in the menu. Initially, the air stewardess said it was not enough and I chose Thai fish curry set instead. But she came over shortly and said she found some of it and I was served that. It was really good...even had the black soya sauce condiment, you tiao, peanuts and salted vege.... The seat is great too! The air stewardess were very friendly and helpful..... So different from all my previous trips to US.....

From Zurich to Geneva, it was a 30 min flight. As it was also business class, I was served yoghurt with fruits and nuts.... Yummy!! We were also given a toblerone choc..... small one..... ;P
Upon arrival in Geneva, I found the shuttle bus station and took the bus to Movenpick hotel..... Besides a small hipcup of the access card to the lift and room, all are good.....

Right now, I am waiting for my colleague to arrive...... Probably we will have dinner together later....... After that, hope I can sleep well and get myself prepared for day 1 in our Geneva office tomorrow....

Shall update again............ cheers!!!!





1 comment:

Dreamer said...

wow! so shiok! to take biz class... ur hotel name sound yummy 'movenpick', reminds of the ice-cream from Marche. haha!