Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Star gazing ....

Last night, when I was about to lie on the bed to prepare to sleep, hubby asked me to go to the window... From our bedroom window, we could see stars... There were a few big and shiny ones... A pleasant surprise....

We stood there for a while to gaze at the stars..... Most probably due to a cloudless sky and we could see them so clearly....

The first time I saw stars together with hubby was in Bintan in 2007. It was so dark and the sky is full of stars! The second time was when we were in New Zealand in 2008 for our honeymoon. At Lake Tekapo, the whole sky was filled with stars.... Really beautiful... Blinking and blinking... Seems to tell you life is filled with hopes and dreams.......

I love clouds and stars ..... :p

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Me too! i also love to watch clouds & stars! The area u mentioned at NZ, i was there during day time...but i saw many stars at Fox Glacier instead, bef i noe e freezing temp then, i even tot can sit at balcony to star gaze lo!