Monday, May 24, 2010

Stressed ~ Desserts ??

Feeling quite stressed up recently.. I supposed is bad timing again... Setting up a new home is definitely not easy.. Especially in the midst of busy work schedules....

Renovation business seems to be at a peak now... hugely linked to the recent surge in demand of HDB resale flats. The ID is so busy...

For me, I am not feeling my best when I need to be more clear minded when making decisions. Kind of having PMS - headaches, bodyaches, sleep disorders, moody now and so happened we have to buy home appliances, furniture, bathroom accessories etc during this period... Lots of planning to do... We also need to provide ideas to the ID... As for hubby, it is year end closing for his company. He has lots of meetings, presentations, appraisals, dinners with management and staff....

At this point in time, my mum also wants to fix new windows, new kitchen cabinets and to buy new TV console...

Both of us are trying very hard.... The ID is also trying hard.... But I realized that is also a blessing that with organization skills, we are still able to plan and decide although we are under intense pressure ....

Hopefully all the hard work pays off! Looking forward to the day of completion..... :)

Am going for my hair spa treatment tonight.... Just in time to relieve some stress!

No comments: