Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review: Fancl

Two months ago, I mentioned that I have just changed skincare regime and makeup to simple, pharmacy brands. Hopefully it will work...

But again.. disappointing results. Maybe also due to stress and moving house, I started to have more outbreaks. Really bad skin this year. So upseting...

About a month ago, I came across Fancl website. Not sure why. I used its cleansing oil 4 years ago and did not like it at all. This time, after reading that they have revamped its formula and is able to remove the keratin plugs (dead skin) inside the skin in a gentler way, I decided to give it a try. Was really amazed after a week, the breakouts subsided. But I was still skeptical initially. I monitored and slowly I switched all the skincare and makeup to Fancl.

They have a free skincare check and consultation at every counter. I then realised that the red lines on my cheeks are known as "broken capillaries" and is genetic. My sister has these too. As she is fairer, it is move obvious. Thus, people with these has sensitive skin. Should not use harsh products. Otherwise the area with these red lines are prone to breakouts.

Fancl believes in gentle and free of preservatives skincare and makeup. The founder's wife has problems with skincare and it prompted the husband to create preservative free products many years ago. How touching! ;p

For those with problems with skincare regime and products, I would recommend Fancl. At least we can be sure that preservative-free products will not harm the skin.

Cheers!! (",) 簡單就是美....

No comments: