Monday, August 30, 2010

What a day...

What a day to start..

Hubby went for reservice this week. As I know I may have to stand on the train all the way to Somerset, I bought a new pair of flat shoes so that my feet will not be painful. My heels are not high but I tend to have this problem.

Before I left home, all of a sudden I could not walk. My right foot was very painful. I will be late for work if I still do not leave home. So I tried to walk slowly to the bus stop. Got to run a bit as everyone went up the bus. The pain worsen as I have to stand on the bus.

In the mrt, after one stop, a gal stood up. Just when I thought I was so lucky to have a seat, an Indian man rushed to sit. So mad.. Shortly, he signaled his wife and ask her to have the seat. Is this being ungentleman or is it he loves his wife?? Haiz...

After a few stops, my left foot was in pain. Worst than the right one. I tried to lift up and massage it. I was so scared that I could not walk to the office...

Luckily it got better after I keep gently twisting n turning my feet. I think must be the nerve got pricked all of a sudden.

I hope all will be well.. better tuesday and the rest of the week ahead...

No comments: