Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 2nd anniversary!

Hubby and I celebrated our 2nd year last Sunday, 05 Dec 2010.

We had KFC a.m platter and a.m american twister for breakfast cum lunch.. Yummy!!



We watched Ms Earth 2010 on TV before we head out around noon. Our first destination was Si Ma Lu guan yin temple. It was very crowded on a Sunday. We had to park at Iluma. Since it is a special day, we decided to queue for the famous KOI bubble tea. Haa! After queuing for 5 mins, we ordered passion fruit green tea. We were give number 175 for our order. The number reflected on the board was 162. We then waited for another 7 mins... What a relief! A total of only 12 mins.... Keke! 

Hubby actually had an idea a few days ago - we will choose our anniversary pressies and buy for each other. : )

There is nothing much in Iluma so we head down to Taka. We parked at Starhub centre as Taka will be very crowded. It was the last day of the 4-day sale. First we went Robinsons and shop shop. I saw an Elle weekend bag that I like.. There is 20% sale. But I decided not to buy.... hahaha

Our next stop - Taka.... But I forget to bring my Taka credit card.... 

We went to Kate Spade and they are having sales... Saw a wallet that I like. Yeah!  We then bought popiah and Korean chicken chop from Taka basement to curb hubby's hunger pangs... I was still so so full from the KFC.... 

Our hair spa appointment was at 4.30 pm... We had a relaxing and refreshing moment...... Hubby didn't see any thing that he likes so I decided to purchase the hair loss treatment for him.. Highly recommended by the spa.... :)

We still cannot make up our minds for dinner venue...haha.. We went to Meritius Mandarin but the buffet spread is huge. I can't eat much... Finally we decided to go to Shimbashi Soba at Paragon. They have cold and warm soba... and we can have NZ ice-cream at Paragon too.... reminisce our honeymoon in NZ.... We had the hokey pokey (butterscotch), manuka honey and boysenberry flavours..... The ice-cream is not very cold, which I like and it is smooth....




Agedashi tofu

Sansai soba


Ume seiro

Kamo Shio (premium duck from France)


We walked along the crowded Orchard and I took some pics of the lightings... I don't really like the deep blue and purple colours theme this year. Strong colours....



Then hubby said we should go back and buy the Elle bag... another pressie for me... :))


Hubby and I talked about our wedding day... time really flies... it seems just yesterday....

Happy happy 2nd year anniversary~~

No comments: