Monday, December 13, 2010

TV marathon

Last weekend was a relaxing one. Mum and sis went to HK since Wed. Our house was quiet for one weekend. No mahjong session as not enough "khakis"... Hahaha...

Hubby had to leave for Jakarta on Sunday afternoon and we spent the morning having breakfast and watching TV together. He loves to watch those old Chinese movies on starhub channel. Those that we watched when we were in primary school.. Hilarious ones....

While he had a nap, I watch "Alice in the Wonderland" dvd and mum in law join me. After hubby left home, we realized that there is a repeat telecast of Star Search finals on TV. We watched that till 6.30 pm. Mum in law then tuned to a TVB cantonese channel and we watch the drama on lawyers.

After dinner, there was nothing on TV and I remembered hubby bought the "Little Nonya" dvd last year and I have not watched some episodes. So mum in law and I watched till 12 plus at night....

I read some pages of my story book and practise on my piano piece in the earlier part of the day.

If mum in law did not say the TV is on since morning when we switched off at night, I did not realize that I have been watching for almost the whole day! Keke! : )

No comments: