2011 is full of challenges, as I mentioned in earlier posts...
Timing clashes - I have never encountered that much before.
Sis went to Melbourne for holiday for the past 8 days. Her trip was booked way before Mum's surgery. We were worried about no one taking care of Mum. I stayed over and work from home to look after Mum. Our helper is supposed to come on 15 Feb but she did not pass the medical test in SG. Xray shows that she has a shadow on her chest. She took medication for chest infection.
After a week of medication, she did not recover. Doctor said she needs long term medication and the agency decided to send her home. We have to re-select another one.
Mum's house will undergo upgrading for 10 days, starting 05 Mar. We thought that the helper can help to look after mum and clean up the house. But now.. change of plans.... Haiz!
Right now, I just hope that we can get a helper fast and pray that Mum can recover soon too....
No comments:
Post a Comment