January marks the challenge for me for this brand new year...
Mum had an operation on her knee on 15 Jan and I had to work in the hospital while taking care of her. She was discharged on 19 Jan but she is unable to walk, shower and carry on with the daily activities. Sis, bro and I look after her at home.
I have been working from home since her discharge and it is kind of difficult this time. It is very busy in the office and the traders need me to do urgent work for them. But I struggled through...
This week I am working in the office in the mornings as my colleague is out for 3 weeks. I have to rush home to help out and also work from home in the afternoons.
I am trying not to be too stressed.... Stay positive! Hopefully all will turn out well...
Hmm.. I have a piece of news to announce... I have officially passed the "3 month" sensitive period... Baby is doing well... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment