Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day ~ Part 2

Domino's pizza and KFC were our dinner last Saturday.. My cousins came over to my house. So we decided to order some pizza and KFC. Domino's is really good. I like the chicken bbq. No overpowering bbq sauce or thick crust. They have thin, medium and thick crusts. We always choose the medium one - New York crust. Yum Yum!! My mum likes pizza and KFC. Mil likes the fried chicken. As for me, I like pizza. Different mothers' preferences..... Haa!

On Sunday, hubby and I went to Giant at Sembawang Shopping Centre to buy storage drawers for bb's clothes after my piano lessons. We were lucky as they were on offer. Usual price is $80 plus and now selling at $50 plus. Good buy! We have a pleasant surprise when they gave out carnation flowers to ladies. :) 

My sister and I bought a cake from Emi for Mother's Day. I like the deco... but not the durian filling... It is meant for both mothers - their favourite.

D24 Premier durian filling ~ Beautiful daisies
The hot topic of the day was the election results. We played mahjong, chat, watched TV and have dinner together...

Happy Mother's Day~~ (",)

No comments: