Time really flies.. 30 days have passed since my delivery. Clarisse is one month old. This marks the end of my confinement. I can finally drink plain water, wash my hair and use the showerhead to shower... :))
I have never expected to encounter many issues during the confinement. One thing I have to agree with my colleague is that it is really better not to have in-laws together with you during the confinement. Haiz! Just the nanny and you. Simple. No complains. No stress.
Hubby has decided to have a nanny for another month so as to let me rest more. We can rest for another month and have no interrupted sleep at night. Hopefully mil and the new nanny can get along better. I also hope that mil can try not to give unnecessary opinions...
Here's my favourite picture of Clarisse:
Cheers ~~ 玉欣满月咯!
No comments:
Post a Comment