Wednesday, June 26, 2013
In two minds
The feeling is not good.. I haven't been like that before. I am always a decisive person. For the past month, I am just like that. I cannot seem to make up my mind.
I hear 2 voices in my head - You should stay on in your current job - you are so familiar with everything. Then there is another - There is no more prospects here - See how they treated your staff and you. If there is good one out there, accept it!
I am all willing to learn new things and I know I will be easily adaptable to a new environment.
But my concern... Will it be a wrong move? It is not always that the grass is greener at the other pastures. Will I regret? Now that I have more commitments, can I afford to go through everything once again??
I don't seem to have the courage I had before. 7 years ago, I bravely accepted the role here and the 3 weeks overseas training in US. I am prepared to learn new things. A new path... As long as there is a chance to grow and better pay, I will just accept it.
I continue to be open to options as I cannot convince myself that I should reject any interview opportunity.
And right now I am a step closer to a job offer. This makes me nervous again...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment