Thursday, July 4, 2013

Beautiful office and full of professionalism

Had the first round of interview with a company located at Ocean Financial Centre, 38th floor today. On the way there, the taxi driver told me it is a very new building. Since my first job out from school, I have never worked in companies at Raffles Place area. It's been 13 years...

Like how the headhunter described, the office is so new, so spacious. As I sat at the receptionist area, I was so amazed by the view. It overlooks the entire Marina Bay area. Beautiful! It makes people less nervous.

The receptionist is friendly and the huge TV shows the activities of the company.  Very nicely done.

The HR specialist is very professional. The hiring manager seems easy-going person.

It is the best interview session I had. The questions asked are quite demanding but can feel that the company is very serious in getting the right fit for the role and company.

Overall, the feel is very good, positive. Even if I am not selected for the second round, I am happy to have visited the office! And to have more exposure. :)

No comments: