A beginning of a new decade✨
We started off the year with lunch at the new Funan mall. Hub still couldn't walk and shop for long and we went home by late afternoon.
My insomnia came back again, as expected. I am not nervous or excited 😆.. It's always a change of sleep timing, routine and hub's snoring that kept me awake, right before a new school term. However, I was so looking forward to know her form teacher since the school hasn't update their website.
With only 2 hours of sleep, I woke up on time on 2nd. Lil C was excited for the new year but she said she was afraid she would go to 3 Grace instead. How silly! 😂 Since it's the first day, I sent her to school too. How time flies.. it's her 3rd year in the school. I am confident she can adapt well in a new class!
My body was achy as usual if I had insufficient sleep. Gua sha on my neck always worked wonders and kept me going. The hours went by fast and soon it's time to fetch her from school. As accurate as my senses can be, her form teacher is a guy. Lil C told me he is funny and nice. Let's just see! 🙏 He has a special way of letting them to drink water, drink as a class at the same time and shout out '3 Care'.
This year she has different teachers for all subjects and she finds them strict except her form teacher, Mr Firdaus. She was appointed the group leader and English rep and I hope she can continue to enjoy school. I am keeping fingers crossed hoping she won't get into trouble or bad books of teachers this year. Definitely wish she can change her seat next term; not Paige and Nuon anymore! 🙏
As for TWC, the new teacher seems engaging whereas the Han Language new teacher is the soft spoken kind.
I hope I can really lose some fats and cellulite this year. Gonna make a difference to my body from this year onwards! 🙏 Went for my first bye bye fat treatment on 6th and can notice slight reduction of tummy fats. I know it's still a long way but let's just take a step as it comes 💪
Thankfully I can still afford the treatment sessions and the drinks. 🙆.
Hub and I went for Jay Chou's concert on 10th. I was quite worried that it will end very late and lil C needs to sleep. Eventually my idea went well, she slept on sofa for awhile and I woke her up when we reached home. Hub is definitely a bigger fan than me!
It's another hectic month with CNY and the new school year. Week 2 flew by with much more homework and leave lil C no time for revision after school. Her CCA also started on 14th and she has been adapting to the new long hours on Tuesday.
After a long 5 years, I finally did my eyebrow embroidery on 14th as I have more time before I fetched her after CCA. It's almost painless and I am super elated that I do not need to draw my eyebrows anymore!!
With the new CCA Tuesdays, I realised my timing for cooking soup will be affected. As I couldn't get the old school Takahi brand slow cooker, I got a modernised Toyomi one. So far I made huai san, ABC, cabbage soups and porridge with it.
Lil C seems to be adapting well to her new class. She participates actively during lessons..💪
I attempted to change the curtains on my own and I managed to do it! It's definitely exhausting!
Had a scare when mum fell down on 21st on her way to meet me for our weekly wet market visit. Thankfully with the help of valor, frank, copaiba, ginger, the swell went down fast.
This CNY was the worse for me ever.
Hub had gout attack on the Eve and we argued on day 1 night when I told him that need to change the bedsheets in the guest room. I didn't want him to fall sick again. He didn't want to and I wanted to do it. In the end, he unwillingly did it. He hugged me the next day but I was actually still pissed. I didn't like the idea of the MIL coming over on day 2 with her cooking as I hate to entertain her especially in our home for the entire day 2. Of course I am so afraid that she will go around to say things again. In the end, the hub was provoked. I had to prepare lunch and dinner. He was okay on day 3 and we had dinner with mum, pei, Aunt Fen's family. Lil Harper just reminded me of my lil C when she was a baby.
Hub had another attack and AGAIN it's on a Friday. 邪門!! This entire month of January is incredibly slow for me and definitely horrible for hub.
On the 30th swimming lesson, lil C had to repeatedly jump into the pool and she was so brave. As I watched, I was so scared about it. She kept sneezing during the entire lesson. Eventually, her nose was blocked at night and woke me up around 1 plus. I gave her sterimar, avamys and even illiadin. In order to let her go back to sleep, I apply Tranquil on her wrist and neck. I also swiped lemon, ginger and t3 to put in her nose bridge and sinus points. Thankfully, she was all well the next day. She had to stay in school till 5pm for Mother Tongue drama. I was worried for the long hours in school. I didn't sleep for the entire night and felt terrible. Decided to go back to sleep and woke up at 10am. I went for my massage appointment and Dorra. A fruitful day in the end.
January is always a month of intense sneezing for lil C. 🙄 The winds and something in the air trigger her allergies. I just hope her immunity can withstand all the allergens.
As we were.going to bid January adieus, Singapore has to face the WH V attack. It's worrying when we have school going children. Please keep them safe... Always 🙏💪
No comments:
Post a Comment