Somehow I look forward to weekends this year. With lil C facing challenges in school, it makes me worry during school days. A good form teacher at least makes a child look forward to school and thus puts the parents at ease. She had been very fortunate to meet a young and passionate teacher for two years. Although she had a rough first year with classmates, she had her best in the second. It's stunning different this year. As I waved hello to Ms Lim on some Thursdays outside the gate, I wish I could tell her to talk to the Mr F.
2nd: Forgotten to oil white angelica. As I am writing here, I hope all will be good for lil C without WA. Sigh...
Made the focus oil blend and today is the first school day that I tried on her. 🙏
The week went well it ended on Friday with her happily telling me that she was the best pupil in Math and earned 3 gem stamps from Mr F. That's because she folded her arms and looked in front. What an army way! He even commented she can focus better now when he just told her on Wednesday that she is not careless but need to listen more 🤷. I was glad that she got her speed test and pop quizzes all correct. Hopefully she can continue and he won't comment her being careless again.
With Clara pulling out of the exam, I was worried that Clarisse will be nervous and afraid. I didn't tell her the truth with the withdrawal. But the teacher told her it might be due to the unintended scolding. We cannot comment on other parenting style although I empathise with Clara. Nevertheless, I do not want to send the wrong message to lil C that we can give up easily because of a mean teacher. Although the teacher gave her the choice of withdrawal on the day of exam, I told lil C the examiner had to fly to Singapore despite the risky C.V. 19 situation and the danger she could face in the plane. Like the teacher told her, in the blink of an eye, the exam will be over. It's just 8 mins. That's right.. for 6 months of coaching.
Hopefully all will be smooth... 🙏
The last coaching class on 9th went well although it's triing. Lil C had to run for five rounds around the field for PE. Madness!
She said she was tired after CCA, which was the first time. I was worried as she slept late on Monday after the coaching class and had to stay late in school a day after.
The D day finally arrived on 12th.. Hub took leave to support lil gal. We picked her up from school smoothly and went for shower and change into her exam attire at Mum's house. I forgot to oil Thieves and felt uneasy. She insisted not taking off her tights in the car to oil it. Time passed in a blink of eye.. the exam is over. She told me she did a step wrongly. The examiner said good gal. But she feels maybe she can only pass.. I told her it's alright. I am actually proud of her to be able to complete it as a single candidate.
Friday the 13th: sheer bad luck. Lil C was excited over swimming class until 3 pm in the afternoon. I had changed the class to Friday as she would be tired after the dance exam. When I fetched her from school, she told me her shoulder is painful from the heavy bag. She had three subject ring files in it. I quickly helped her carry. She was still enjoying her pasta till she felt the fatigue after shower and while doing her homework. I applied Valor on her shoulder at first and msg the swim coach. But I sensed something not good and took her temperature. She had mild fever and it became higher by evening. I had given her Chinese barley while.she had her lunch. Lil C requested to do epsom salts feet soak and I let her.
By the next morning, 5 plus, her temperature went up to 39.1. Gave her ibuprofen and I woke up an hour later to oil her. I was so thankful when her temperature dropped to 37.8 upon waking up. She was active and even happily went downstairs and told Daddy about it. Just as I thought it was breaking around noon and she was hoping not to miss TWC lesson, it went back up to 37.8. she had no other symptoms at all.
Decided to do intensive oiling on Sunday, 15th. It's tiring as I need to cook lunch in the midst of doing it. I alternate NLBS, GR, copaiba with Roman Chamomile, GR, copaiba. Oregano alternate with T3 for soles. Prob the heatiness came out and she had nose bleed. By 8pm, she felt tired and slept on sofa.
She had persistent nose bleed the next Monday and it finally stopped when I applied helichrysum on her nose bridge. It's definitely a fever caused by viral, heatiness definitely. Thankfully don't need to see doc...
Her appetite also returned fully and she managed to finish a whole pot of noodles. Her headache was gone when temperature dropped. Gave her lin yang too.
Her fever finally broke fully by Wed and she slept alot more on Tues night. We could step out of house for piano and Han Chinese replacement classes. She was also elated to buy her candy gem comic with her past year red packet money. Daddy amd I finally counted her CNY red packet money collected from 2017 till 2020. And daddy gave her 10% as shopping money. 😎. As for me, I was just glad that I could have kopi at Toastbox.
As I blogged all these, my heart is dampened with all the unexpected events. SG had more of CV19 cases and deaths and it's worrying each day lil C goes to school.
Despite all these bad news, lil C was doing better in school. She was given the best pupil of the day recognition by the form teacher on two occasions (although one classmate pointed out that she was awarded last term). She scored 49.5 over 50 for her impromptu mock English test and was praised by Ms Kaur. All subject teachers now recognise her neat handwriting. She always followed instructions and was praised by her science teacher.for highlighting the key points in the questions and getting full marks for the quiz. And she finally understands the concept of long division. Phew!
By being good, she was given early recess at several occasions too.
As for me, I was attacked by the sudden wind. My fingers joints suddenly felt painful on 23rd. Copaiba saved me so that I could continue to change bedsheets. The next day Mum fell down again. I bought lunch and went over to her place to pass copaiba to her. She had difficulties to walk initially but EOs really helped her.
I had body aches and constant burping. It came and go. Even had to endure it when I went to Dorra on 26th. But after the shaping treatment, I felt better as it had detox effect. Eventually came back. I lost appetite and couldn't eat much. And my weight was 69.9kg for once. Short term happiness... Finally I was well after gavisvon. Hub went out to buy for me. Painful lesson for me, not too much bread. No bread for lunch and dinner. I had bloating and my stomach ballooned..
At home, my lil C shows her sweet nature. She will say things like "at least he helps" when I commented I had to still iron her uniform although I am tired. Daddy only can iron his own clothes. Hub and I had a big fight and unfortunately it's was in front of her. She wasn't affected and I was thankful to her bubbly self. Very quickly, she got over it and told me she understood when I explained that I was very mad over Daddy throwing her schoolwork on the floor.
I knew I shouldn't complain. She is a wonderful daughter. I still love her loads, love to hug her and wonder how fast she has grown. I pray for her to be healthy and happy always. 平安喜乐 健健康康。
As MOE introduced home based learning suddenly for every Wednesday on 27th, I must admit I had mixed feelings. I always have sleeping issues and a day in a week of being able to wake up late would potentially disturb my sleeping pattern for the week. But at least lil C will be safe at home. Let's just see how it goes.
The first TWC e lesson went well and it was definitely a good experience. I love that we can rewind and pause the lessons.
On 29th, we made corn onigiri for the first time and we love it. I also make the tamagoyaki.
On 31st, we had fun playing Google AR animals.
Thankfully I recovered before April and I finally can feel hungry again... 😘
No comments:
Post a Comment