It's also an learning opportunity for me. When the mealworms that the school gave died, I had to give in to let the new ones stay indoors. I felt bad that they died and afraid that lil C could not monitor their transformation cycle and draw them in the workbook. Hence, I googled to find where I could buy and hub told me that he found a shop that sells it. Eventually we witnessed the growth to pupa and to the beetle stages. I was elated too. Lil C was eagerly showing to everyone who comes to our house during CNY.
After a hiatus of last year CNY celebration and praying to ti gong due to FIL's passing, this year was a mayhem when we have cousins and families coming over for visits. Unplanned. However, I did not have my usual neck and shoulder aches. I guess, the lymphatic massage on 9th and yoga helped a lot. My almost daily oiling of distress EO combi definitely helps. I was also forgiving to MIL, ah mah and dad. 😄😬
I made peach gum Cheng teng this CNY and it's the best of the few times I cooked. Not too sweet or bland. Fifteen days passed by very fast and mum asked us to go over to her place on 15th for 元宵.
Every week after CCA, I would hear the same complain from lil C. She envies the modern jazz group able to dance Kpop, Dynamite. She dislikes the long hours in school. But she was able to do back bends with the help of teacher. I know it's tiring and to do something she doesn't like makes it worse. I had to resort to comparing the two dance genres. Told her that Chinese dance helps her to have a slim and flexible body in future whereas Modern dance doesn't really help with flexibility and they are more vigorous, even have to do pumping. Just hope that she can find a little fun in it soon..
As advised by Angeline, I went for a vaginal scan during CNY period. Thankfully, Dr Claudia Chi all look good. I also endured and did a pap smear. Havent done it for more than 10 years! Waiting for results via email. 🙏
Feeling the pressure for schoolwork as lil C did not know how to do multiples prob sums and even got confused over factors and multiples. This Mr F told them from now onwards he wants full marks for the pop quizzes and band 1 for the year end exam. How easy to say that when he can not teach them well. Education doesn't seem to change much,; teachers doesn't always teach and explain well and questions just appeared in the workbook as homework. Hence, the child would be able to do it if he or she has tuition or someone in the family can teach. I hope I can guide her as much as I can.
Swimsafer lessons resume after CNY. It continues to make lil C face dry and tanned. And her two tone colour legs. Haiz..It's so
obvious.
A short month though I feel it's slow. Looking forward to the one week break so much this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment