As opposed to last year's historical May school holidays, she had to revise on Labour Day too. It irked me when I see her still playing games when exams are near and she was not as prepared as before. I was really worried and irritated. There were tons of revision papers undone. It was especially maddening and heart wrenching when she just passed the OEQ of the Science mock practice paper, mostly due to carelessness and key words forgotten. I went through the paper making sure she understood and can remember.
After all that rush, the mid year exam was postponed just one day before scheduled to start on 17th. Perplexed by the principal's decision of not at least let them take two papers before school closure on 19th onwards... What a bumper. I had wanted to keep all revision papers away once the exams are over. But now it means revision still needs to carry on into the June holidays.
HBL started again. I had phobia. And there goes my me time and quiet time in the mornings. Hub also started full WFH. I was particularly worried about lil C lack of exercise and putting on weight too fast. She had put on 3kg during last year's 2 months of confinement at home, abeilt grown very much taller. Decided to intro her to planks and she did well to last 15s on 24th. Hub and I also played some badminton with her. She had improved by leaps and bounds after playing often in PE.
25th: Gave in to her request to play games after work and revision were completed. I also decided to compile revision notes for Lower Block Science and hub teased while I was doing it, lil C was behind me playing game. Haizzz.. What I can say. I realise how tough for her to remember all the key words for the topics from P3 till current P4. After playing, she offered to wash and cook rice when I told her I was busy compiling the notes and forgot to cook rice. 🥰
28th: Hub's first vaccine dose. We were amused when lil C asked a few days ago if anyone died from vaccine. She was always asking if ah bo and mama were okay from the vaccine. She was worried when she asked if hub was on his way home after vaccine and even chased him to go sleep early. 😆
28th: It's also the last day of HBL Hurray🎉 and she requested for Saizeriya to celebrate as school holidays officially starts.
30th: Oh my.. She excitedly ran to me and told me that she has P hair. Next part of puberty..
31st: Made ningxia red konnyaku with fruits again. Lil C loved it loads and ate so much. Constantly hungry as usual during school hols... Finally I don't need to rush to have my brekkie for her HBL.
Hurray to the school holidays amidst the revision... 🤩🙄
No comments:
Post a Comment