Wednesday, August 4, 2021

June, hello

Started staying at home since 19th May and only went out a week later to burn joss papers and then walked to Blk 417 to buy lunch. Thankful to our outdoor terrace that allows me to have some sunshine when hanging laundry. But that's not enough especially when the rain comes and prohibited me from going out to hang laundry.

I just felt it has taken a toll on my body. My upper back was tight for a few days and I kept burping although I had done stretching and just can't get rid of the wind. And I felt sluggish especially on 4th morning. Decided to do yoga again, from sun salutation onwards and added the extended child pose for my tight upper back. I immediately felt better after the session. I became clear headed and happier 🤩.. But my weight also started to fluctuate a lot. I am really worried. Hormones and water retention must be the culprits. On 6th: I decided to soak in bathtub with Epsom salt, geranium and grapefruit. On 7th: After reading the EOPR, I started to oil cypress and tangerine from my calves till thighs.

7th to 10th: Sadly, the Pique Lab holiday course has to be online instead. But I managed to learn too. And it's also during this course that I realise that lil C is the 16th on their Fri weekly class waitlist. I immediately waitlisted her on many other timings but I know its highly impossible that there will be availability. From the first day of bad review till the last day that lil C expressed so sad that the class had ended, the funny teacher did make the lessons fun and engaging. The concise notes are impressive and indeed helpful

10th: Lil C suddenly wanted to learn to cook steamed egg and is proud of it when it's ready.

11th: She suddenly asked about TPL and I told her about the waitlist. She also said how would anyone withdraw now. Shortly, she said want to continue with MQ and I had to email them to re-enrol.

Lil C showed me a tik tok post on how far the needle enter the skin versus how people think. Haha.. I told her I am not afraid of the needle, rather on the after effects. 

12th: The night before D day. Decided to do raindrop on my soles. 13th: Weight dropped till the usual although I wish it can drop further. I was afraid of the aftermath of the vaccine after hearing experiences and seeing hub's reaction to the first dose. After cooking lunch for us, I had NXR and oiled valor, stress relief blend. When I reached the CC, I was relieved that it was the Raffles Medical team. Unlike mum, sis and hub, I could actually feel the needle prick and some numbness as the lady jabbed. Upon reaching home, I did warm compress, applied copaiba. The injection area had some soreness. I decided to apply valor together with copaiba the next day and lavender at night. By Wed, the soreness was all gone. I was a tad tired on Tues and head felt heavy. Could not rest on bed since hub went back to office. The sweet lil C told me to go upstairs and sleep on my comfy bed while she does her work. I was hesitant to leave her alone. How could I sleep in peace? In the end, I applied oil and massage the head, neck, brain stem and dozed off on sofa. She read a book and said keep me company as she sat besides me. I felt so much better after that. Following the first dose, I tried to remember to apply Frank and cedarwood on brain stem for rewiring. Been using release on and off to try to detox my liver. Also tried juvaflex vitality on liver.

UNO, indoor badminton, planks, situps.. Thankfully these activities kept lil C active and away from constant screentime. It's our family bonding as well. 

This month marked my start to live food bidding. SG Home Cook on 11th and Lian Huat on 16th. Solved alot of my food choices headaches for breakfast to dinners. 🙏♥️

PMS & Feelings kit
As unusual as it can be, headaches and mild tummy cramps hit me during menses day 2. I had to succumb to hot choc drink to feel better. Prior to the M, I did feelings kit oiling again. Just to beat the PMS. 

Lil C is really our sunshine, full of positive energy always. And her favourite, funny YouTube videos. She laughed super hard. 🤣

Admist all the fun, she had to continue with revision for the delayed MYE. She complained but at least did some revision.

I adored my beauty sleep till at least 8am everyday and I had the bed to myself. I had a considerate hubby who let me sleep later during the sch hols without disturbing me. On the other hand, I dislike him working from home. We see each other 24 hours a day and honestly I don't like the idea. 😅

Cooking, washing and running out of ideas on what to cook really annoyed me. At times, I really hated the homemaker title. I miss my time at work, away from home stuff. I want to wear nice clothes and go to the office again. But I don't think it will happen ever again. 😳
My only comfort - my lil C. Reminded me of my sacrifices.

As the end of school holidays was approaching, lil C began her complains once again. I was worried as the C19 cases in SG soared. We all had to 💪💪🙏🙏..

As I unwillingly bade my beauty sleep on weekdays goodbye, I look forward to my favourite month. 😉

No comments: