1st: Decided to do raindrop technique on hub to help him to detoxify for Gout relief and to boost immunity for his impending vaccination. He let out alot of gas and burped alot through the night and said the swell on leg felt better. Did another time on 3rd.
The long awaited mid year exam arrived finally on 6th. I decided to make her breakfast on the exam days. English paper, she had blueberry puffs
Math paper, the longest, ardous paper, she had turkey ham, tomato and cheese bread
Chinese paper, she had cream cheese with blueberries bread with a bit of nutella
Science paper, she had the same as the Math paper. But I accidentally gave her Chilli sauce and she asked why the ketchup is spicy 😛.. Immediately I rushed to get her ketchup.
Lil C was not as nervous for the exam as before. As a mum, I am immensely thankful that she can complete the papers on time. To me, doing Math and Science papers at 8am is no easy feat. Clarity oil is really the holy grail.
When the results were announced, she was surprised over her excellent performance. She wished it was for the year end, so do I. Being the last to be tested and cut off by the invigilator for the English oral did not affect her mark. She actually got one more mark as compared to last year. Her Chinese compo is half a mark to full marks. Overall she achieved the highest in her class. Really boosted her confidence. Blessed 🙏
Turning 10, reminded me I am a mum for a decade. Its never easy, and getting tougher as lil gal is going through tween and teenager stages very soon. We had a quiet celebration at home. This year we could not dine out on her big 10. So I ordered HDL soup base and some ingredients while we bought some. And I also ordered her favourite macarons and her chosen ice cream cake. All turned out very good.
To my surprise, her Chinese teacher sent a tok tok message to me to ask what her favourite cartoon character is and to keep it a secret from C. It's a reward for her hard work and good results. ♥️
My second vaccine dose on 30th..and again I felt the needle prick and 麻麻 feel.
Unexpectedly, her first M arrived on 31st.. I was shocked beyond words but managed to kept cool and calm for her. Its just unimaginable... Superb thankful we were at home and its a weekend. 🙏🥰
A month to remember. Definitely. 😘
No comments:
Post a Comment