Saturday, January 15, 2022

November 🧡💖❤️💙💟💚

Anger had crept into me so easily and harshly in recent years. It had gotten worse when I experienced giddiness. Then, headaches. A wakeup call. 🥺 

Finally I resumed treatment at Dorra on 1st, 5th, 8th.. The cellulite treatment on 5th left me with literally swollen thighs and a huge bruise. Thankfully I remembered the chocolate sugar Scrub and was so impressed when my thighs swell and pain on touch were immediately gone after use on 8th. The lymphatic system is working to remove the water retention there, I guess. 🙏
But my weight is in the 73s..WORRYING 😪😵

1st week: Lil C started on Pique Lab Science trial and Lil But Mighty English and decided to carry on for P5. 🙏

5th: We waited for half an hour more for lil C to finish school. It was unusual and little did I expect it was due to a confirmed case in her class. The principal had to brief their class. That evening, I did ART test for her and submitted to MOH. 

For the second week, we both woke up earlier. She had to do the test every morning before school and I had to sent the proof to her school. On 11th, it was the last I was so thankful! 

As expected, she was being offered higher mother tongue on 9th. We had always been saying that she would not take it up. In the end, when the option form is in front of me, I was in two minds. She wanted to give it a shot. Her BFF is taking it up too. Alas! I chose the HCL option. I only hope she won't be too stressful next year. 

My birthday celebration was horrendous. Good intentions turned out all wrong. Hub had wanted to celebrate from Sat to actual day on Mon. I was mad that I had to rush to cook lunch on Sunday and all I had wanted was to rest, not fancy food or cake. He did order choc mint cake as I requested. But not from polar. He wanted a better bakery and yet it had not much ppm taste. I didn't like to cut the cake before actual day and Sunday is the busiest since lil C had two classes which made it not possible to have the cake for snack. She had to sleep early for school the next day. In the end, we had a big fight. He even threw the hot iron on the floor. Madness of course. In the end, I don't feel like taking pictures on the actual Monday. I also did not sleep well on the dreadful Sunday and went back to lie down till 10.30am after lil C went to school. This was the best part of the day! 

16th: Decided to go for a walk at nearby park to make myself sweat. Walked too much from home to the park and back home too. My ankle bone was painful. Ended up had another fight with the hub when he misunderstood that I go to the market too. I was at a loss of words. He tried to talk to me nicely and we were good eventually. I was really tired of all the nonsense. 

Eventually, my guess was right. Lil C will be going to 5 Care next year. As fate has seemed to arrange, she will be separated once again like before in P2 with her buddies. Iris, Jerica and even her newfound friend after changing seats, Xueyu will be going to 5D. She kept lamenting, so sad.. The only friend going to same class with her is Lakshana although she had her fair share of issues with her. Alrbough Yanwen and Irisse Ong will still be in the same class, Lil C is not close to them 😔.. But thankfully Wenbin is also going to 5 Care. And I found out that Jiayan, her buddy from 2 Grace, will reunite with her. I hope after 2 years, they can be friends again. 🙏

We celebrated mum's birthday at home on 20th. Had to do a video call with Pei as she served her SHN after return from Abu Dhabi. 

The long awaited hols finally arrived officially on 22nd.
Lil C loves crowds while I don't. She especially likes mum to come over. On 28th, I suddenly realised its grandparents day and lil C immediately said she wants mum to come over. She came over and also bought my favourite popiah from Khatib. My comfort food after sitting in for her Math class. Bing then brought local food from Chong Pang. For dinner, we tried Chongqing grilled fish. I was not a fan of it though. 

And finally lil C got to cycle again. Hub bought a foldable bike for her and finally guided her. It's been 2 years since she last cycled. After 45 mins, she could find her balance and cycle. 

I tried to make salmon fried rice on 22nd as lil C is craving for pepper lunch but they don't do delivery now. It was a hit and she kept requesting me to cook. 

Looking forward to a great December.. 🤩







No comments: