For Chinese, I let her do the assessment books while waiting for EDUGROVE lessons to commence. I went through model composition with her. Just hope she can remember the good phrases. She had managed to use a good phrase from her 听写list in her compo and was praised by teacher. ♥️
English isn't any easier. I help her to jot down good vocab, new phrasal verbs and words for compre cloze each time she had a mistake or learn something new in LBM class. Also started to do schools past year WA1 papers. Make a mistake and learn from it. Just hope she remembers...
She did well for TPL's water cycle topical tests, with my help. It's tough especially when it's not taught in school yet. It's abstract and loads of memory work. She also did well for the previous topical test on Cells and its her own effort. Like what Ms Jolie mentioned, Cells is definitely easier than Water Cycle.
All of a sudden, she was chosen to represent her class and school for a Math game interschool competition. Whilst I am happy for the opportunity and valuable experience for her, I am worried of the after school long hours on Thursday and it stretched till just before her WA. Gosh...
I week school holiday flew by. Both of us did not step out of house for a week. Unlike last year, we dare not dine outside. She was also unable to do strenuous exercise after her vaccine. We did a lot more revision. She also had alot of SLS homework. During the break, I cooked her favourite food and she still got to play Roblox twice everyday. She even had to ask hub to create zoom meeting link for her classmates as they needed to discuss on the 绘画比赛. That took 3 hours on Wednesday.
13th: Signed up Jimmy Math. Managed to show her some videos and she tried the assignment. 💪
Lil gal fell down from stairs on 22nd.not once but twice. She said the steps were slippery. She had bruises on the buttocks. Thankfully with help of valor, copaiba, aroma siez and lavender, the bruises faded quite fast.
A sense of achievement when I managed to understand her Math Teacher's way of doing Fractions remainder prob sums and also showed her the correct workings when the teacher said her answer was a fluke with wrong workings. 🤩🙏
Although it's an experience participating in competitions, it's a hassle especially when she had to spend precious time on zoom. Lots of time is wasted..
I finally baked cranberry choc cookies. Its therapeutic.. Glad that it went well.
Q
No comments:
Post a Comment