Thursday, June 2, 2022

December🌹

Another year end school holidays with no travelling. I miss, not going overseas but just to freely bring lil C out in Singapore like in the past.

1st: Lil C went cycling again. With daddy only as I had to be at home when the cleaner was here. She could ride immediately without training this time. But she complained of lower backache the next day and had a biggest bruise ever on her ankle. As she still had not have her menses for end Nov, I thought that it might either be the PMS symptoms or she hurt her back when she fell. I tried geranium, lavender and valor but they don't work very well for her. When I used aroma siez on 3rd, the pain was gone the next morning. 🙏

2nd: It's our family outing finally. Our last was in March when we went to collect her glasses. We went museum of ice cream, shopping at Raffles City to use up our Capitalland mall vouchers then buffet dinner at the Edge, Pan Pacific Hotel. Lil C was elated. I had almost forgotten the 买东西吃东西 feeling. ☺️.. I didn't feel my legs aching too. Its really a good feeling to be out, especially dining outside. 

4th: Pei and family came over as the boys has been looking forward to it. We were busy entertaining with snacks, tea. It was really not my thing, I just wish to be alone. Lil C was always either playing Roblox or watching Tiktok. She has a gap with the boys and it's very obvious now. It's also a blessing in disguise when I couldn't stand her always using her tablet and took it away from her. She finally joined in some games with the boys when they were already about to go home. After they all left, I switched on the tablet and managed to figure out how to access the chat function on TK. I felt the boy who she was chatting to was a scammer. I was so mad when I saw about him expressing feelings and sending lyrics. I pulled her up from bed and made her block him on Roblox after I blocked him on Tiktok. So, no Tiktok for rest of holiday. I showed her articles on how harmful it is to the brain development. Also cited example when Shayne and Seth were attracted to a video on TikTok and insisted on repeating when she wanted to watch other videos. How harmful it can be to their little brains. 🙄

5th: Our 13th year.. Hub bought brekkie from Wild Seed and ordered tarts, croissants and marble choc cake from Patisserie CLE. We had to give some to mum. For dinner, we tried authentic HK food from Friends Cafe. It was a quiet anniversary celebration, yet again. He bought a new Pandora charm while I didn't buy any gift. Happy 13th.

This school holidays seems to fly by each day at a super speed. Lil C is counting away and keep lamenting so sad.. So sad.. 😅

She is addicted to Royale High in Roblox and plays twice a day as she wants the daily gift. 

7th: Just the two of us out at last. It used to be the norm in the past when we will explore museums, playgrounds, kidzania, USS and now she rather to be at home. And so we went to Hello Kitty Cafe at Orchard Central. She likes the tomato soup steamboat and I ate very little since the portion was small. 

9th: School books collection and we also went to get new uniforms and PE attires. Elated that the uniform fits well and she will not complain of long sleeves anymore. I absolutely love that the skirt is of perfect length, first time in 5 years! 

As for me, it just seems that each brand new week arrived super fast. Its like.. Oh its Monday again. Haha.. 

Time just flew by and looking forward to a brand new year yet busy and challenging. 






No comments: