Friday, March 11, 2022

August... 🙏💪💪🙏

My most undesired month has arrived so quickly. The month started with C managing her M. I am thankful she is such an adaptable young lady. Also thankful to lavender EO which helped her with the occasional stomach discomfort in school. My C is still so innocent but body matured a step ahead. 😅 After 5 days, it finally ended on 4th. She was so elated not having to wear P after that. The thought of the next M is 😰...

Realised I had a slight lymph node swell on area near the vaccine on 1st. It only went off a few days later. 

Still battling with my see sawing weight, I continued my daily routine of yoga practice. As the days went by, my yoga teacher noticed my flatter belly on 12th which caught me by surprise. I was too busy to notice. But my weight is still climbing.. Although muscle mass increases by 1 over percentage. Fat level went down by same. And I really tried best to increase water intake to 3 litres a day. Sigh... Just see how it goes. Tough battle 😒

Hormones imbalance, I think the vaccine made it worse. As per the first dosage, I started having chin acne after the second dose. Chin acne is linked to hormones. Short of energy, lack of motivation, always feeling angry...whats going on. 😰

The first longggg weekend came when school ends at 10.10am on 6th, Fri for National Day celebrations. She wore the red white stripe blouse bought by mum to school. Her English teacher even commented nice. School resumed only on 11th. She requested to play games twice during this weekend. I didn't reject her. 

PSLE Oral Days, no school days on 12th and 13th. Cannot stop her from playing games, she  requested to play twice in a day over this long weekend again. 

We still managed to do some revision especially for Math and Science for these two long weekends. 

Revision again for the WA. But again, she is playing games, watching YouTube and Tiktok. I just hope all goes well. No stress on her. But for Math and Science, I can only revise those questions she got wrong in her mock paper and practice paper when teacher gave them back and it's so close to the WA. Thankfully she can still grasp Math. The WA finally arrived on the week of 23rd. But eeks.. Still have eCCA on 24th as there is no paper on 25th. But it just affected her revision. 

Overall she did alright, not her best though. 


No comments: