Lil C worked very hard during this long weekend. Besides homework, I explained most of the Math Fractions concepts and did all other subjects revision. She also played badminton with hub.
Every subject becomes harder, even for her strongest subject, English. At times she can do very well for vocabulary MCQ and cloze when she knows the meaning. So each time there is a word she doesn't know or choose wrongly, I will write the meanings in a book. Each time we learn something new for compre cloze, a new phrasal verb, good idioms etc, we record in the lil Eng exercise book. 💪
The WA was over in a flash albeit lil C moaning that the week felt long. It was the first time she felt this way. Apart for the English paper which she is very confident of, she is very worried for the rest and especially the higher chinese paper. Hub and I kept telling her she had tried her best. I just hope that she can at least pass the higher chinese. 🙏
We went out on 13th for buffet with mum, first time dining out since last Dec. Finally WA is over, we can go out for a breather. Another long weekend that finally revision can take a break. On 14th, we went to Pei's new place and met up with Aunt Fen, Yirui. Didnt really like it. We then went to make a new pair of glasses for lil C on Sun and she had her favourite tomato udon at Itacho. We stayed at home on 16th since she had her usual TPL lesson.
On 17th, I finally brought mum to buy her belated mother's day gift. Glad that she found a wallet she liked at Metro. I was also very nervous for lil C. When I fetched her at 3pm, she told me her marks. She had done well for this WA and efforts had paid off once again. Its been a long while she got full marks for English, especially Grammar. A pat on her back.
On 20th, 2.30am, I had a shock when lil C woke up saying she felt dizzy and had a headache. I checked and her temp was normal. So I applied lavender, copaiba, T3 and she finally went back to bed after sleeping with 2 pillows. She went to school the next day but I received a call that she was unwell. When she came home, I applied digize on her tummy as she felt nauseous. She also requested for epsom salt foot soak. I put T3 in it. For her headaches, I rubher temples and back of neck, shoulders with lavender, ppm, aroma siez... I also applied copaiba on her tummy just in case its heatiness. And she did not have fever. She went to have a nap and woke up 3 plus. But she did not feel any better, still lethargic. I was worried if it was 耳水不平衡 as she said the moment she stands up she felt dizzy. So I googled and found out that lavender is good for the condition. I applied outside of her ears. Everything did not seem to work though. She laid on the sofa, not her normal self at all. In the end, before dinner, I applied roman chamomile on her tummy, last resort and while I was mopping the floor upstairs, I could hear her laughter. All of a sudden, she could stand up and jumping around, searching for shows on Netflix. 🙏 I googled again and found out that roman chamomile is used in TCM to improve on qi flow. Perhaps her qi did not flow too well and I unblocked it for her. I was immensely grateful to the Holy grail oil.
Because of that, we had to cancel our buffet reservation and postpone our belated mother's day dinner with MIL.
She was all well the next day. She was superb excited when we collected the glasses and she had her favourite food at Itacho again.
I was nervous for the PTM on 27th with Mr Lee as I had to speak Mandarin. Its just weird having to speak about my child's progress in Mandarin. Thankfully it went well. Lil C also had an excellent conduct rating in her report book.
But bad news came.. Hub's grandma passed on. We had to cancel the buffet once again. He was busy with the wake too. It was an unfortunate start to the school hols but it's a relief that grandma is finally done with all the pain and sufferings.. I brought lil C to the wake on Saturday, 28th and 30th for the prayers. We also paid our last respects on 31st. But she has the TPL CCI on 30th and 31st. This year was definitely not as fun and enriching as last year. Just hope that the notes can be of good use.
The month ended with relief that the WA is finally over and looking forward to sleeping more next month.. 🙌😘
No comments:
Post a Comment