1st was the exception. Lil C had prefect training. She slept earlier the night before and woke up like her usual school day. Thankfully although we woke up early as well for the final send off the day before for hub's grandma, we still woke up on time, bright and cheery. She ate the bread from home and even curry puff and red bean bun the school gave. Haha.. 2nd and 3rd were busy too. She went back to school for SYF training. Her leg muscles were sore..
Our food galore started on 3rd when we went to her favourite HDL for dinner. Not to my liking though.. On 4th Sat, we went to Marche Suntec for dinner and just window shop for a short while.
On 5th Sun, lil C returned to Aureus after a 2.5 year of online class. It feels surreal.. It is definitely better, less stressful, more enjoyable. After class we had Shabu Sai again...
6th Mon, we went down for a swim and we enjoyed the jacuzzi.. This week is mostly stay at home week since she had Edugrove on Tues then TPL CCI sessions on Wed and Thurs. We had dinner on Fri after I did my hair colour. Steamboat again.. This time better one at Imperial Treasure. And on 11th, we attended the Awards ceremony when lil C received the education award for P4. And on Sunday, 12th, it was exciting as we went to Intercontinental for late lunch then to the book fair and lil C had a chance to visit the National Library. After that we ventured to Jewel and lil C was brave enough to try the bouncy net with me. From almost tearing to playing confidently, she definitely overcame her fear. Kuddos...she also shared that on WhatsApp status. We ended up having dinner at Dian Xiao Er before watching the BTS light show and buying a Bt21 sling bag. It was many hours out and we last did this in Dec... Precious..
Lil C bought many books this holiday.. Her favourite activity since young.
We decided to go to WWW and her wish finally came true on 16th Thurs. We went to buy long sleeves and long tights for swimwear at Tampines mall. Also had dinner at Itacho sushi with sis and family. On a Tuesday evening...
Lil C had a fun time. Me too. We love the ula lah where we were seated in a big float and slide down. It wasn't as scary as the roller coaster. Lil C also loved the tsunami pool and she was so brave to move the front where the waves is so strong. I was worried and went to look for her and I was afraid for a moment when I couldn't feel my feet touching the pool ground 🤣. She was also having alot of fun in the playground and was not even afraid of the water pouring high up from the water can. I was also playing with Seth and Shayne. While I was playing with Seth, lil C knocked her head after sliding down the tunnel slide as her float overturned. Thank goodness I brought oils along. After oiling lavender and valor on her head and neck, she was much better and all okay by the next day. But hub really cannot play in a water park. He started sniffing after a while. Maybe he didn't wear proper clothes to repel the water. In the end I gave him ppm and asked him to change to dry clothes and not to play anymore. Lil C loved it so much that she shared that on WhatsApp status.
The next day is my try out bun tying day. I thought I will take a long time but in the end I took only like 10 mins. We went to HomeTeam Khatib indoor playground and then to Pei's house for dinner just because she wanted to show her buns. Haha. It's been 2.5 years since she visited an indoor playground.. The next day we went to Pei's house again and this time I tied her hair in one bun. Succeeded.. She had planned a father's day get together. I had nothing to do when hub went to play table tennis and lil C kept playing games on hp. So I went to play the piano and surprisingly I can still read notes and play.
19th..Father's day but we can't really celebrate. In the morning, I walked out and bought the papa's favourite fried beehoon and also the traditional butter cream sliced cakes. In the evening, we just went to Shabu Sai to have dinner.
22nd and 23rd, syf training again. Had to tie buns and glad it went well amidst the mini stress in me. I went to northpoint on 22nd after sending lil C to school and for the first time in the holidays I was alone, my previous me time. I bought kopi and went to the CC next to the mall. Just had a short rest and went to help Pei to look for paper cups. Then on 23rd, hub sent us and we went to Friends HK cafe to have late lunch. Lil C applied lipstick and gosh...
On 24th Fri, we went to buffet with mil at Orchard Hotel.. The warm chocolate pudding is heavenly.
This holiday she had to complete MOS experiment. Thankfully in the end her classmate decided to use the experiment I shown to her. After some NGs, they finally did the video.
School is starting soon and she kept lamenting about how she will miss the hols and if can turn back time. Actually me too... Just hope for a good Term 3...
Goodbye to late nights and waking up late. 👀🔜
No comments:
Post a Comment