But she had a big event to look forward to. A once in a lifetime for a P5, the pre NDP parade, NE show. She was so excited and woke up at 7 on 2nd. I was also excited for her as if I was the one going 😆. Her batch was very lucky and the event was cancelled for the past 2 years due to C19. I decided to let her bring an old phone for her to take pictures with friends. I was glad that she can have it as part of her memory as a primary school student. While hub and I had our mini date amidst his gout, I was worried for lil C since its the first time she was out without us till so late. Thankfully all went well and the only complain she had was the disgusting sour chicken from KFC. I think she will remember the experience for a long time.
I was equally elated when I received the email on the 1st that my NDP preview tickets balloting was successful. I was still lamenting there is no chance. Haha. I submitted 6 Ids and lil C was chosen by their system. 🙏
This is a busy yet happy month. With 2 Mondays of no school, lil C is elated as don't have to stay back late for CCA.
Bought the blueberry yogurt cake from Paris Baguette as requested by her for her birthday. It was also her lunar birthday on 17th. We had lunch at marche suntec. She received many presents from her classmates. I was glad that she made more friends this year and most of them are new from this year. Hopefully the friendships she builds can continue...
This year's birthday is a memorable one as it was also SYF. After months of trajning, finally the day came. I was asked by the teacher if I can help with tying hair buns and I gladly agreed. On the day, I was stressed over tying her hair buns as she has to rush to school. 😅 It was a tiring day as we returned home in the evening. Lil C had to complete her homework fast too. I had asked hub to buy cupcake for her. Bing so came to pass her books and bought beard papa cream puffs. Thankfully the 5 min on stage went very well. 😉
23rd: Finally its the preview.. Lil C found it boring to watch it again but we enjoyed it albeit the trouble of getting into the floating platform as we went in around 5pm. The queue was horrendous.
24th: Went for her regular checkup at idental northpoint yesterday and I asked about her tooth on her upper gums. The dentist said it's not an extra but the space for the tooth to move down is narrow. So no space for the tooth to come down. She said she is not expert in this. Think she is a general dentist similar to GP. But Clarisse still has 4 big back molars and she said should be around sec 1 or 2 then will erupt. In her opinion she don't think the teeth will push backwards to create space for the tooth. She recommended to call health promo board to see the specialist and can discuss on early intervention to create the space, maybe braces or something. In the end, health promo board requires the school dentist reference. As such I contact Luminous northpoint and had to make appointment to see their pediatric specialist at Tampines next month. Hopefully she can give us good advice.
Glad that lil C can grasp percentage, rate and average quite well. 🙏
A busy month ahead....
No comments:
Post a Comment