12th February 2008.... A day I will always remember....
My bf and I had arranged to go dinner after I finished work. He was on leave that day. We wanted to avoid the crowd on 14th Feb and hence decided to have early Valentine's day dinner. After dinner, we headed home.
I was relaxing and listening to the radio in the car... When we reached the junction near Yishun Sports Hall, my bf suddenly turn to the right and I asked him where we were going. He did not answer me and continue driving. I didn't bother much too... Ha Ha.... After a short drive, we reached Upper Seletar Reservoir. I was puzzled and asked my bf why we go there. He said since it is still early, we can see the open sky and people etc... There were other couples there too. We were there a year ago too. According to him, those ah bengs used to gather there. They modified their cars and will "display" their "artwork" there. Kekekekeke... But you can't see all these now.
We had the car windows rolled down and I looked out and see the big sky and reservoir and watch people... Then my bf asked me to close my eyes and cover my face with the "mushroom" cushion. We bought it at The Action City and I always hug it while I am in the car.. My favourite! (",)... He passed me a card and put on my lap and said that is my Valentine's Day gift. I opened it and was reading the message that he wrote when he passed me another card - it was Goldheart membership card. Hmm...my mind was blank at the moment... Shortly, he took out the ring and popped the big question..... Hee!
It is a beautiful Celestial ring... As Celestial rings are only one of its kind - the carat, colour and clarity, it only comes in one size. It was a little too big on my finger. We went back to Goldheart to have it re-sized. It will be ready this Friday... Yipee!!
We are in the midst of the preparation... Have gone to one bridal shop and will be going to another one after work today. Have been looking at bridal magazines and forums and will choose the auspicious date this Saturday....
Hmm.... Gonna be very busy soon... Hopefully all turn out well.... : )
1 comment:
Dear Kate & Wilvin,
Congratulations for your 'BIG DAY' coming soon! Hope everything goes well and we wish you happiness for the long run!
*Don't forget to invite us for ur wedding dinner... =P Hahahaha... j/k
Raymond & Rima
Post a Comment