Thursday, January 4, 2018

December

For many years, I am afraid of the month of December. I lost my senses twice in December 2014 and 2015.

Just as I forgot about it during our first short trip for the 3 of us, it happened again in December 2016.

I was really determined this time not to let myself to be too affected. I had to remain sane in front of my 6 year old Clarisse and enjoy the precious time off that hubby had with the family.

We watched four movies with Clarisse, shopping and had many lunches and dinners together. Just the Tangs!

I brought her to Kidzania and Universal Studio and we had a great time despite the tiredness and aching feet.

After always putting my mum above everything else for over 20 years, I don't want to continue this anymore.

It is time to be fairer to my husband, more time for my daughter.

And I made the absolutely right decision. 🙏👨‍👩‍👧💗

No comments: