Thursday, February 8, 2018

February

Week 1 and 2:
Lil gal had stomachache in school on 2nd and went to the general office to rest. I missed the call from school and did not fetch her home. She felt better after recess and continued her lessons but was hungry still snack break. On the 3rd Feb morning, she woke up with stomachache again and I asked her to go back to sleep after rubbed ru yi oil. Thereafter she woke up an hour later with vomiting and crying. The vomiting episodes continued for 7 times through the day. We were so worried as she puked yellowish and greenish stuff. We went to two GPs within a day when she rejected medication from the first. She came down with high fever the next morning. Perhaps Ling yang or thieves essential oil help. Her fever gradually subsided throughout the day.  Thank goodness that she recovered fast and return to school the following Monday.

As for myself, my gastric was painful on the Sunday night and didn't sleep for the whole night. I started to have bouts of diarrhoea and vomiting on Monday. The gastric was extremely painful and diarrhoea went on. I didn't eat for the day and had to endure to fetch Clarisse from school and to dance. I recovered by Wednesday. And hubby had indigestion a few days after me.

CNY went by quietly this year. Although I still did not talk to mum much, this is my favourite CNY of the past years. No rush to help mum buy things to prepare for CNY and getting myself overly busy and tired. No big crowds visiting on day 2. Don't need to see the aunts. We had a small cousins meetup for giving of ang pows to children on day 3 at sis's place.

20th: I received a message from Charmaine's mother that Clarisse had caused her daughter to fall and injure her shin.  I found out more from Clarisse and the issue was resolved amicably when Charmaine's mother informed Miss Lim about Gwendolyn pulling Clarisse's school bag. This had caused Clarisse to look back when she felt she is being pulled behind while walking down the stairs. And unintentionally she would push Charmaine who is in front of her or ask her to move faster in order to get away from the pull. I am glad that I decided not to inform Gwendolyn's mother prior to teacher getting informed.

21st: Made her the first homecooked food for recess upon her request. She loves stir-fried broccoli very much. She started to find the canteen food not as good and even willing to just bring bread for recess on 22nd and 27th.

Clarisse had nose bleed again on 25th night and her screams twice really scare us to the maximum.

She failed her mock piano exam on 25th and did badly on each section. I had never thought that she might fail as her scales and pieces are considered good. Playing consistently and with stability is the key. I am just hoping for a pass and she will not be taking piano exams anymore.

For her art lesson, she drew a card for post Valentine's Day. She told her teacher is for Daddy and Mummy when being asked who the card is for. Very sweet of her!

New changes are impending; Clarisse will be attending Berries at Bishan on Fridays from March and ICR at Toa Payoh on Saturdays.

Today is the last day of February and see ya March! 💙

No comments: